Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to remove nail glue from relaxed hair?

My hairdresser used nail glue to help extensions stay in, and put in my hair along with the extensions. I have tried deep conditioning it with 'Motions' conditioner as well as Hot Oil separately and have had no luck.



Does anyone know what to use... I read that nail polish remover may cause breakage!!! I really do not want to cut my hair, I will try ANYTHING!



How to remove nail glue from relaxed hair?

your hairdrsser crazy that can ruin your hair let the oil saturate your hair like a deep conditioner then use warm-hot water with a good shampoo like mizani. try sleeping with the conditioner(soaked on your hair) with a shower cap then tie a scarf on top so the shower cap doesnt slip off



How to remove nail glue from relaxed hair?

First of all, never go to that person again!! Nail glue does not belong in hair. Secondly, you just have to keep washing your hair and wait for it to come out. It won't stay in forever but yes definitely don't put nail polish remover in your hair. Your hair dresser is an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast