Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need Longer Hair, and Fast....?

Few Stipulations:



I have dark, stick-straight hair, that never seems to get longer than my shoulder before the ends start splitting



Its kind of thin....



I cant use prenatals vitamins because I am not pregnant, and you have to get those with a perscription.



I wont use extensions because my hair is thin, so its obvious when you have got them.



Any Ideas? I would love to have like 6 more inches by Christmas.



I need Longer Hair, and Fast....?

There's nothing to put ON your hair to make it grown quicker, it has to come form with-in. (believe me, I've tried EVERYTHING).



What I've tried (%26amp; am currently still using) %26amp; DOES work is a vitamin I got from GNC. It's called Ultra Nourish Hair. I do admit, it has a weird taste at first, but, I quickly got used to it/learned to deal with if after keep telling myself how much I want long %26amp; healthy hair :)



I have noticed that my hair has grown a bit quicker %26amp; the new growth, let me tell ya, is unbelievable ( shiny, healthy %26amp; just plain nice)



So, that's what I'm sugesting. Ultra Nourish Hair from GNC. Oh, %26amp; it only costs about $17 for a 2 month supply (which is not expensive at all! )



I need Longer Hair, and Fast....?

sunlight makes hair grow longer, also their is shampoo that does ; goodluck %26lt;3



I need Longer Hair, and Fast....?

there is a great product called Lisa's Hair Elixir by Carol's Daughter it makes your hair grow and really fast at that. te have a website www.carolsdaughter.com u should check it out



I need Longer Hair, and Fast....?

You don't need a prescription for prenatal vitamins. You should be able to get them over the counter at any drugstore. But if you don't want to take prenatals next best thing is to take Folic Acid pills which you can also buy over the counter at a drugstore and take 800 mg a day which is the average amount of folic acid in prenatals.



I need Longer Hair, and Fast....?

2 words;



growth shampoo



my friend uses it and her hair grew...i think about an inch in like a few days (5-7) and all u need is 6 weeks and youre hair is 6 inches longer



I need Longer Hair, and Fast....?

(Step 1) Cut your hair. The secret to long hair? Strong hair. And that means getting rid of all damaged ends. So, believe it or not, your first step is to suck it up and head to the salon for a good snip. How much is enough? Unless your hair is very thick or very curly, have the stylist trim until your hair is all one length (as short as the shortest layer in your hair). All-one-length hair stays healthier and that means you can grow it without having as many trims from here on out. Thick- or curly-haired girls will want to keep a few long layers to help weigh hair down. You don't want to look like a mushroom-head as your hair grows out.



(Step 2) Give yourself a head rush. Kick your hair follicles (and hair growth) into high gear by increasing circulation to your head. How? "There are three easy ways," says Riquette Holstein, author of Grow Hair Fast. One, get more exercise so your heart is pumping (yet another reason to get up off the couch). Two, flip your head upside-down once a day, brushing your hair from roots to ends (use a natural boar bristle brush to prevent breakage). Three, massage your scalp daily, using your fingertips. "You can do this while you are shampooing or just sitting around watching TV," says Riquette. "It feels really good!"



I need Longer Hair, and Fast....?

I hate to dissapoint you but take it from a hairdresser there is no way you will have 6 inches by Christmas. The most you will likely have by then is about 3 and that is if you take good care of your hair. Use salon grade products. Prenatal vitimins are sold at Wal-mart and drug-stores and don't require a Rx. However, they make hair skin and nail vitimins that work just as well. Keep your diet clean. Drink lots of water. Everything you eat and drink becomes part of your hair. Protect your hair from heat by appling thermal protecting products before you blowdry and never go swimming without wetting your hair and applying conditioner first. If you take proper care of your hair you will eventually get it to the length you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast