Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have fantastic extensions but the hair above the bond is tangling and im scared its gonna start dr

I have great lenghths exentions and got them in the end of june, I travel a lot and do not have the money to constantly go to a hair salon but have an appointment with my hairdresser soon, however, my natural hair, has grown quickly, and is starting to tangle really badly ABOVE the keratin bond and making little dreads and its driving me crazy. You cant even see it and its not on each strand 5i have 100 in, about 15 are doing this)



what can I do to keep the tangles minimal as I cant really brush them out!!!



I have fantastic extensions but the hair above the bond is tangling and im scared its gonna start dreading!?

Oh watch out! I had extentions with glue, they dreaded that much i had no choice to cut my hair. Extentions damage hair.



I recently had extentions weaved it...this is where they braid your hair to your head then stitch the extentions to the braid. No glue and i didnt get any knotting what so ever. Any extentions with glue i think is bad new as it its sticky with heat, ie sun and hair drier - which melts the bond and your natural hair gets tangled in this, not being able to brush it out it makes it dread.



Take them out while you can, before they get worse. Give your hair a rest and condition very well. Choose an alternative way of extentions without glue, they are bad news!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast