Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another hair question?

So my hair is a little past my shoulders,



And i have curly hair,



I wanna thin it out,



because it takes forever to straighten,



And i hate my hair curly,



Any ideas on what i should do to my hair?



Cut it more?



Get extensions?



Get a straight perm?



Ahhh help!



Another hair question?

Get your stylist to layer it.



Another hair question?

em why dont u you get it straightened permanently i dont think it causes any harms.



my sister got it done, its been 4 months now and she seems to be quite happy wit it



Another hair question?

go to a salon and have them straighten it.. then get them to thin it out.



or you could buy a good hair straightener (like a chi) and then ask someone with the knowledge of cutting hair thin it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast