Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do you do cornrows in your own hair?

My hair is thick and above shoulder length....



I have been doing extensions in my own hair using bonding techniques, but would really like to start sewing them in to save money. I use nothing but real hair so that I have styling options...but it's getting pricy, and I'm broke. I am an exotic dancer, and make more with longer hair- but am not going to pay $300+ to get it done.



How do you do cornrows in your own hair?

it takes time to learn how to cornrow ur own hair, first start in somone els then advance, but in the meantime get afriend to do it in your hair



How do you do cornrows in your own hair?

$300? dont you know anybody who can do it for you like a friend?



on your hair grab three strands of your hair: left strand, middle strand and right strand



with the your right hand on the left strand, reach and try and pull the left stand under the middle strand so that the left is now in the midde and then with your left hand pull the right strand so that it now is in the middle, repeat the process buy as you are picking up each strand you are picking up hair with the fingers that you use to move the strands. continue until desired. have fun!!



these directions may seem dificult but keep practicing you will get it right

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast