Thursday, June 17, 2010

To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

10 points to tell me what you do with your hair every day to promote it's growth. preferably ppl w/ relaxed hair like me. me hair is thin, and at the end of my neck. please include ALL of your step to have long, and healthy hair. i donot want extensions, but my fragile hair isn't to fond of the thought of growing. =)



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

Not to be nasty but my hair is as long as the bottom part of my bra strap (if you go up the top your rib cage, about 1 inch down from there) I just turned 13 on May 3rd and my hair is pretty long (I have African American, Native American, and White in me, mostly African American though, my mom looks as if she's completely Native American!!) . ...Well I wash my hair with "Motions Oil Moisturizer Moisture Cr鑼卪e Neutralizing Shampoo" weekly(http://www.motionshair.com/M_products/M_... , then I put "Motions Leave In Conditoner" in my hair http://www.motionshair.com/M_products/M_... .



Everyday, I press my hair while first spraying this oil sheen called "Motions at Home Oil Sheen %26amp; Conditioning Spray" ...First I comb my hair out, then I get a piece of my hair and spray it with that stuff and then I flat iron it. You can curl it with the curling iron, too.



When I don't flat iron my hair I put this stuff called "Liv" in my hair and that really leaves my hair looking really nice! I grease my scalp with this also. (http://www.texasbeautysupplies.com/sumli... ... they dont have a website but you can order online on this website, it's kind of hard to find but it's worth the search!!)



Don't Forget to get split ends cut often but not too often! (*Every month or every other month*)



*** HOPE THIS HELPS!!!***



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

take a showoer with baby shampoo or loreal kids and condetin with roy鐚玜l mint and come out, leave hair till dry, come and,...thats it



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

I just wash it every together day and condition it every week and dont use hair dryers or electric products unless its a special occasion.



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

Honestly, the only thing you can do it just let it go. But make sure your not using a shampoo that weakens your hair! I used Pantenne once and my hair would break and fall out. Hope this helps and good luck!



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

I drink apple cider vinegar... 3 tablespoons in a whole glass of water 3 or 4 times a day. Nails will benefit as well.



My hair is gorgeous and beautiful... and my friends tell me I have the best hair they've seen on a black girl.



I only use Motions or SoftSheen Carson products on my hair, i.e. shampoo and conditioner.



Every now and then I boil 3 ounces of rosemary leaves in a pot of water and pour the solution over my hair after I wash/condition it.



This tip is a little weird, but it works:



http://www.care2.com/greenliving/2057.ht...



P.S. Nara hair oil really works, too!



http://grow-long-hair-fast.com/product.h...



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

use a protein conditioner no more than twice a week, use a protein deep conditioner. use a protein reconstructor, use shea buter as a lave in condiotner, use coconut or jojoba oil for the scalp, use shampoos that aren't too hard on the hair, avoid shampoos and conditioners with mineral oil, silicone(dimethicone), or petrolatum.



u don't have to use shampoo every time u want to clean ur hair, give ur hair a break by just rinsing it with hot water then conditioning. this will help clean the hair without stripping it of all the oils



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

Well my hair seems to grow fast, and all I know is that i don't put heat on it a lot, like from a curling iron, or straightener, i use aussie shampoo and conditioner, its really nice and smellls good... i also brush it from the bottom up cause it gets tangled a lot and that keeps it from ripping it out.... good luck.



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

You have to stop treating it which so many chemicals. Your hair isn't used to all teh balms, sprays, and gels you put on it. You should cut it a bit, about a inch to half an inch to coax it.



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

What I use if Farouk Biosilk Shampoo and Conditioner....After showering I blow dry my hair then I put Farouk Biosilk oil that makes your hair smooth and healthy..... Then brush your hair.....I have been using Farouk Biosilk and my hair is really long and it's length is to my lower back near my booty....Trust me Farouk Biosilk is the best!!.....It is a professional salon brand that is not htat expensive.....you can look it up online @ www.sleekhair.com and type in Farouk Biosilk where it says shop by brand.......



To:people with long,healthy relaxed hair?

Use a wide tooth comb. Leave in conditioner. shampoo and deep conditioner: one should be moisturizing other should be protein. wash as often as needed in other word if you work out loads wash it more but you should not go more than 3 days. because a healthy scalp means healthy hair. don't scratch your scalp or comb the hair to roughly. Eat lots of fruit and veg like 5-8 portions a day but more veg especially spinach or leafy veg. Buy flax seed oil and fish oil supplements better if organic. eat 2-4 portions of salmon a week. or any oil fish but good quality as they might have too much mercury. massage your scalp for 3 mins everyday to promote circulation. when you wash your hair rinse it with a lot of water first then shampoo. don't rough dry with a towel just wrap it. then put on conditioner and rinse dry your hair the same way. Good brands are Phyto specific, mizani, kerastase, organic root stimulator, john frieda, pantene pro-v , optimum therapy and dark and lovely. only use hair moisturizers and a tiny amount of oil too much grease is unnecessary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast