Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm thinking of getting extensions. Can this destroy my hair?

My hair is blond and at about 20cm long



I'm thinking of getting extensions. Can this destroy my hair?

Well, as long as you get them put in and taken out by a professional, you shouldn't have any problems. If this is your first time, be sure to ask alot of questions so that you can get a better understanding of what you can and cannot do with your extensions. Be sure to ask about up keeping your hair and extensions (shampoo, conditioner, etc)



I'm thinking of getting extensions. Can this destroy my hair?

depending on how you get the extensions put in,



determines the damage.



get clip ins



they dont damage your hair at all



I'm thinking of getting extensions. Can this destroy my hair?

it depends because if your hair is dry then it'll ruin your hair completely. if your hair is normal, then it wont damage your hair.



I'm thinking of getting extensions. Can this destroy my hair?

no.not if you get clip in's io have some in now love em and no they damage and no they wont come out you can buy them but ther proces l;ike 100.00's of bucks so i make my own i buy the hair and sew them onto a clip that you can get form sally's beauty store for like 1.99 and weaving thre and you sew them onto a clip like that



glue in's can dange your hair!!! not goog and they inch really



bad



sew in are good but you have to get braids whcih can be painful cause the braids have to be tight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast