Thursday, June 17, 2010

I just relaxed my hair how long should i wait to put in extensions?

My hair is almost shoulder length and it is just relaxed. Usually i wait a couple of week if i want to put in braids but i want to try something different. My friend told my about bonding and she said that glue is used to attach the extensions instead of braidind or sewing them. do i still have to wait weeks to put them in or can i do it right away? (any info on bonding will be helpful!!)



I just relaxed my hair how long should i wait to put in extensions?

Bonding is messy and it doesn't last as long as a sew in. Not to mention it takes your hair out. (Don't let any one tell you it doesn't because it does even with the new removal methods) Depending on how healty your hair is... Don't do bonding. If you decide to do a sew in, make sure that the braids are not to tight because that will take your hair out. Also make sure that they do not put too much hair in. The weight of too much hair will break off your hair. My advice: you have shoulder length hair. You're not bald headed. Keep your hair moisturized and conditioned. Relax every six to eight weeks. Keep your ends trimmed. Leave the weave to the bald and ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast