Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do clip on extensions pull out you hair or ruin your hair in any way?

No they do not unless you PULL them out instead of unclipping them.



Do clip on extensions pull out you hair or ruin your hair in any way?

no, but you cannot tug of pull on them. I wear them when I have my regular extensions out to give my hair a rest.



When you put them in, you should make a part, tease a little at the root and then put some sticky hairspray ( I like Tres Semme spritz) , blast that with the blow dryer and then put your extension clip in.



That gives you a solid base to hold it.



I have never had an issue wearing them, Do not sleep in them or wash them while clipped in .



I love them. I have really nice custom made ones with excellent quality remy human hair. No one even knows when I wear them . Look much better than the cheap ones sold for huge amounts of $$$.



I have never had hair pull out from them or any other kind of extension I have worn.



Maybe this forum will help you?



http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast