Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nioxin hair products?

I have heard that Nioxin will start new growth if you have lost hair. (My hairdresser put in extensions when she was in beauty school, and the glue made her lose chunks of hair). She claims that Nioxin made her hair grow back very quickly. Does it really work that well? How can something that you are using externally make hair grow? I also heard that it dries out your hair. Is that true?



Does anyone have any recommendations on faster hair growth?



Nioxin hair products?

It's a noticeable change when you have actual spots of missing it. When you just want it to get longer, that's different. As far as I know (I've never actually used it on myself) Nioxin is used for people with very sensitive scalps, so it's made to be gentle on the skin. I've never heard of it drying out.



Nioxin hair products?

I started using it a month ago and i haven't noticed any dryness or any new hair growth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast